Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frigid is the name for the day.

We had another minus degree night, at least it was only -1F rather than the -11 we had one night last week. I thought this was a good time to do some updating to the website. I am wearing the sweater I saved last March, staying quite comfortable. I have added some thumbnail photos to the pattern pages, so far there are 3 new pages.

According to the tv weatherman, we have had 40 inches of snow since the first of the year. I think that is a little high for the actual area around Marr Haven but we have a goodly amount. It does give a few people, like private snow plow drivers, some much needed employment. The really bad part of this winter is how far south the cold air has gone. I pray the impact on farmers and livestock turns out to be less than predicted.

No comments: