Yesterday we had 50 + temps then the rain came and this am it was 21 degrees with strong winds. The robins and bluebirds have taken refuge in the front yard, the house is a windbreak for them. Maybe later I will stay out long enough to take a picture of them.
The weather made it timely that I finished 'reincarnating' another sweater from the huge drop shoulder oversized phase. The 'fun' part was to make sure I matched the stripes again. It really wasn't hard though, the worst part was sewing the side seams on the sewing machine. The cardigan below opened up so easily but this pullover required a bit more finesse moving it around the needle foot. I pinned the side and armhole and made two long stitch lines up one side, around and down the other. After I cut off the excess, about an inch and half, I opened the sleeve seams so I could lay it all out flat. I just pinned the sleeve to the armhole and seamed the side first. I used a mattress stitch to do it all and am very pleased with the outcome.
The sweater has a rolled neckline which I prefer to roll inwards then I wear a turtleneck to keep my neck warm. The 'dot' on the left is just a decorative brooch.