Saturday, December 4, 2010

Knit Ski Cap for Men or Women

Naturally the colder months are particularly busy for anyone interested in wool. No matter if you are a sheep owner, fiber artist or just love to wear wool. Since I am all three, I LOVE the fall and winter months.

This is one of the hats I made for the Dec. 10 Art Hop in Allegan. It is knit with 2 strands of Marr Haven Sport Weight so it has the density of worsted yarn but the stranding gives unique varigated colors. The elasticity of wool makes this suitable for most sizes, men or women.

This one is done in Blue Heather and Light Heather, I also knit the Light Heather with our Green, Burgundy and Lilac Heathers. The hats and several felted wearables will be at Baker Studios for the Art Hop. Of course, I did a couple for Christmas buyers at the shop as well.

No comments: