Friday, June 18, 2010

Podcast: New Way to Enjoy my Fiber World

Last week CoggieTM and LorrieU visited the farm, we had a great time talking about different things in the shop, saw the sheep in the field and laughed alot. CoggieTM has a podcast, The High Fiber Diet where she talks about knitting, crochet, spinning, dieting, food, family and fiber fun. Podcasts are not new, just to me. I don't have an MP3 or Iphone so had to listen on my computer.

It was so fun to listen to her talk about her life and her loves. She has such a comfortable, conversational way of talking that it was almost as if she were still sitting on the shop sofa. CoggieTM interviewed me for her podcast which she posted last night. I certainly did talk alot and I hope her listeners will find it interesting..

5 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I've never listened to a podcast...I should. Sounds like you are going to have a great turnout for KIP with Beth and the Kzoo Yarnies tomorrow. Wish I could be there to hear you speak.

Andrea

Barbara Marr said...

Hi Andrea, This was my first podcast, fun! I used my husband's wireless earphones so I could move around.

Sorry you can't come tomorrow. We will be inside in AC and I am already thinking of a tall iced coffee, does that entice you.
Barbara

WonderWhyGal said...

I'll be at YLYS in Battle Creek. I had already committed to their event where I'll be selling my Alpaca Yarn and Alpaca Roving. I promised Beth next year though...

Barbara Marr said...

That is good, you will have great company to knit with and hopefully spread more of that beautiful alpaca around.

Coggie said...

Thank you Barbara. It was a lovely time at the farm and I know the listeners will be as happy with what you shared as I was listening in person. The direct link to the Audio show is http://coggietm.libsyn.com .
Hope to see you again during the Fiber Festival.