Thursday, July 30, 2009

Michigan Fiber Festival

Wow, only two more weekends before the Michigan Fiber Festival. Last year at this time I was having real withdrawal pains since that was the first year I didn't have a booth at the festival. I am so proud of what the Michigan fiber enthusiasts have created with this event and to think I was one of the original 9. It is almost like watching a child grow up.

Again this year, the farm shop will be open each day the week before festival weekend - open August 10 through the 14th. The shop will be closed for the weekend - 15th and 16th so I can attend. If you haven't been to the farm shop before, we are 7 miles southwest of Allegan. Here are maps and written directions if you need them. Hope to see many of you at the festival and/or here at the farm.

No comments: