Monday, August 18, 2008

Michigan Fiber Festival

Well, it is over for another year. I did enjoy my first trip there as a 'tourist', being able to watch the joy of others when they found the just right yarn or fiber was fun. You would think after being on the selling side of fiber festivals etc, for 20 years it would be boring - NOT!

I got to see people I hadn't seen for a year or had only 'talked' with online and spend more than a quick Hi with them. I was so new to this tourist thing though that I didn't think to bring a camera. Fortunately, some of the Ravelry members took pictures and posted them. Here are the pictures from CoggieTM blog and
Holly's blog Tim also posted some on Flicker

Thanks to all the people who also came by the farm shop and let us serve them here. Now it is back to checking out the garden and getting the website caught up with new things for fall.

2 comments:

Coggie said...

Thanks for the shout out to my blog. It was great meeting you in person. I will make it down to your farm soon with some friends.

Holly Bee said...

Glad you got to be a tourist this year!!! Missed your booth though!

The Zombie Prom Date Knitters will have to make a trek out to the farm!!!