Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life is GREAT!


These fresh, bright tulips, a gift from my friend Jill, are just an indication of how great life is today. Yesterday the sun was bright, temperature almost 70 in the afternoon, after a frosty morning, and I had lunch with two good friends. I shopped Jill Turner's, Lady Peddler yarn and antique store, in Hastings for a birthday gift then she and I went to Sue Pufpaff's Fiber Mill.

Sue baked a chicken for our lunch. Anytime lunch with friends is a treat but this meal was even better because the chicken was from her son and daughter in law's flock. They raise free range chickens, sell chicks and will be opening a chicken processing plant in the near future.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

How festive and pretty! Happy Spring!

Barbara Marr said...

Hi Jeanie, Thanks for your comments. You can tell my love of flowers about equals the sheep and wool.