Saturday, October 10, 2009

from bleak to bright..more FeltUnited

Yesterday began as a rainy, chilly day...but then I opened my emails and it seemed cheerful even with the rain. There were two spewcial emails that changed my mood.

The first was from Judy of Muskegon, she came to the Felt United event last Saturday and sent a link to her October 8 blog posting with pictures she took.

Second was from knitting designer Jennifer Hagan of Figheadh Yarnworks. Her October 9 blog posting included the cutest picture of a sweater she knit with our Medium Grey, the sweater is hugging a cone of our Lilac Heather sport yarn which may become her next project.

We have known for years that we have some of the best customers in the world and this is a sample of why we think so.

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Barbara, I did have a lovely day at your Felt United Day at your farm. I learned allot from Suzanne and it was very nice spending time with everyone. Hugs Judy