Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Marr Haven Wool Farm Blog


Welcome to our new blog. My friend, Suzanne Higgs of Hooked on Felt, has encouraged our felting friends to create a blog, so here I go!! Do check Suzanne's blog to see the list of bloggers that she has compiled.

This blog is one of several firsts for me this year. After the Christmas rush I began dyeing some yarn for our website.
Of course, this is called Blue Lavender II. My husband knit a scarf with it.



I am learning the new circular needle technique for knitting socks, called Magic Loop. It keeps getting interrupted but maybe one day I will have a sock (hopefully, a pair) to post a picture.

1 comment:

Moon said...

beautiful!! :D
I tried knitting socks with the magic loop technique...did not work out, so I just do it the conventional way..
Love the yarn!! :D